Choose Your Favorite Indie Novel

Choose Your Favorite Indie Novel
The Eternity Brigade by Stephen Goldin
Doodling by Jonathan Gould
The Coming of the Fairies by Niko Silvester
The Card A Van Stone Novel by Jim Devitt
Excelsior by George H Sirois
Plotz by Marshall Bruney
Cavern Between Worlds by M.K. Theodratus
Patches of Grey by Roy L. Pickering Jr.
Pandora's Grave by Stephen England
Toonopolis: Gemini by Jeremy Rodden
Heaven Sent by Xavier Leret
Savage Fire by Ben Langhinrichs
My Novel Affair by Autumn Rosen
The River Runes by Ken Lindsey
Maureen: A Vampire Tale by Mark Mackey
Banocanut by Dan Schwartz
Middlemen: Born of Mud by Elton Gahr
Splintered: Sierra's Legacy by Leslie Ann Wright
See Results

Search the Web

Custom Search

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank You Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kim, Otto, and Publishers

I will start by saying I work in a bookstore.
If you have visited my blog before
you might have either seen a
previous posting stating that
or figured it out.
I had asked
Ms. Kenyon
if there were any possibility
in receiving promotional items
to hand out to
her fans at our store
or to perhaps to help create new fans.
Kim
(and I am guessing here...her assistant?)
sent a kind reply stating
that she would tell
Otto
(publisher?).
The package arrived
and there were
two-sided bookmarks, bumper stickers, and pins
(which my manager really got a kick out of)
and there were a lot of them!!!
I had no idea we would receive so much
and we have been having so much fun handing them out to our customers.
The customers wanted me to publicly thank everyone involved in sending the items.
I did have one young lady visiting today
and she and her mother will be visiting Ms. Kenyon in Plano, Texas.
I do not know where this young lady was from...
we just never got that far....
but she talked about the Dark Hunter series
and Christine Feehan for about an hour.
She is soooooo excited
about going to Plano
and has been enjoying all the characters
in both authors' books.
She was a real delight today.
You can still reserve
"Acheron"
at any
Waldenbooks,
Borders,
or
at
Borders.com.

No comments:

Contests, Author, Book Signings, Etc. Information Wanted

I give honest reviews and always say whether I bought, won, or was given an advanced reader copy (ARC) or was just given a book by an author or as a gift. I am not a professional author, publisher, et cetera and as of this moment do not get paid for my reviews.

I did work in a book store for a while until it closed in January of 2009. I like to read and read a variety of books. I buy most of the books I read, but would love to receive ARCs or free books.

I read old and new books and there are only a handful of people who's reviews I enjoy reading and I do not let them influence me much (except in maybe I will pick up a book even if that reviewer does not like it). Everyone's taste is different and if I like something does not mean somebody else will.

If you are an author, publisher, blogger, or et cetera and would like me to read something of yours or want to add information to my blog please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for reading and supporting my blog.

You may contact me through my e-mail



(marylsracine@aol.com or
schneidermaryl@yahoo.com or
private message me on Facebook).

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Add To Myspace

HTML content to post goes here (e.g. text, images, objects, etc.)', 'http://www.myspace.com', 3)"> Post to MySpace! Share on MySpace!
Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

My Bookshelf--I know a short list but I own sooooo many books to list right now

Widget_logo