Choose Your Favorite Indie Novel

Choose Your Favorite Indie Novel
The Eternity Brigade by Stephen Goldin
Doodling by Jonathan Gould
The Coming of the Fairies by Niko Silvester
The Card A Van Stone Novel by Jim Devitt
Excelsior by George H Sirois
Plotz by Marshall Bruney
Cavern Between Worlds by M.K. Theodratus
Patches of Grey by Roy L. Pickering Jr.
Pandora's Grave by Stephen England
Toonopolis: Gemini by Jeremy Rodden
Heaven Sent by Xavier Leret
Savage Fire by Ben Langhinrichs
My Novel Affair by Autumn Rosen
The River Runes by Ken Lindsey
Maureen: A Vampire Tale by Mark Mackey
Banocanut by Dan Schwartz
Middlemen: Born of Mud by Elton Gahr
Splintered: Sierra's Legacy by Leslie Ann Wright
See Results

Search the Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer Midnight Release Party On Waldenbooks, Racine, Wisconsin

Before I get into any details
I would like to ask in
Stephenie Meyer's name
(I hope you do not mind)
The publishers and Ms. Meyer
are asking a big favor
that if you see any spoilers out there
real or not to notify them.
The book has a hard street date of
2 August 2008,
That means nobody should have a copy before that.
If you or someone else does you have it illegally.
Stores are being asked to
sign that they will NOT
open the boxes before the release date.
There will be serious fines for people who do open the boxes
and display or sell or read before the street date.
The object of street dates is primarily so
ALL stores have an equal time to sell the book
and not to spoil books before they come out.
There are books
that sometimes have advance reader copies,
but not books on this nature
(big anticipated books in a series).
That is so everyone can find out together what happens.
If you find spoilers,
anyone breaking street date,
anyone where you work
if you sell the book
opening the boxes the contact link is below.
Please take this seriously.
Thank you





It is official

there WILL be

a midnight release party

at the Waldenbooks store

in Regency Mall,

Racine, Wisconsin.


The festivities will

start at 9:30 p.m.

with the book

being released at

midnight


There will be various activities, trivia,

and please feel free to come in costumes.


I will post more as I find out more details.
It is not too late to
reserve your copy of
"Breaking Dawn"
You can also reserve your
Borders exclusive
2009 calendar
for the movie version of
"Twilight"
The calendar is now
going to be
released the same day as
"Breaking Dawn"
So if you reserve both
you will be able to
pick both up at the same time.
The calendar is $13.95.
The weekly magazine
"Entertainment Weekly"
is going to have
a cover story on the movie version of
"Twilight"
To find your nearest
Waldenbooks
or
Borders
store or to order online
click on the link below.
http://www.borders.com/online/store/Home?schid=GGL%7CG_Borders+Brand%7CGeneral+Brand%7CBorders
Stephenie Meyer's
official website.
Entertainment Weekly
Regency Mall

No comments:

Contests, Author, Book Signings, Etc. Information Wanted

I give honest reviews and always say whether I bought, won, or was given an advanced reader copy (ARC) or was just given a book by an author or as a gift. I am not a professional author, publisher, et cetera and as of this moment do not get paid for my reviews.

I did work in a book store for a while until it closed in January of 2009. I like to read and read a variety of books. I buy most of the books I read, but would love to receive ARCs or free books.

I read old and new books and there are only a handful of people who's reviews I enjoy reading and I do not let them influence me much (except in maybe I will pick up a book even if that reviewer does not like it). Everyone's taste is different and if I like something does not mean somebody else will.

If you are an author, publisher, blogger, or et cetera and would like me to read something of yours or want to add information to my blog please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you very much for reading and supporting my blog.

You may contact me through my e-mail



(marylsracine@aol.com or
schneidermaryl@yahoo.com or
private message me on Facebook).

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Add To Myspace

HTML content to post goes here (e.g. text, images, objects, etc.)', 'http://www.myspace.com', 3)"> Post to MySpace! Share on MySpace!
Custom Search

Search the Web

Custom Search

My Bookshelf--I know a short list but I own sooooo many books to list right now

Widget_logo